ORIGINAL. BIG. BOLD.
Full-Time Staff Editor
We are seeking an in-house full-time staff editor to work across various projects from edit prep
(sync and assembly), to offline edit all the way through color correction, sound mix and delivery.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced short-form editor with a great sense of comedic
timing as well as dramatic beats. They would also have experience working with various talent
and brands in both the commercial and digital sphere. Experience working on music-driven
projects also considered a major plus. OBB offers access to health, vision, dental and 401k
- Work directly with Executive Producers, Manager of Post Production, freelance editors,
colorists, graphic designers, social media teams, etc.
- Edit management from sync and assembly through final touches
- Collaborate with creative executives to create a tonal look and feel across different projects
- Live remote or in-person edit sessions to execute notes
- Create and execute social assets
- Finalizing color
- Finalizing sound mix
- Creating animations for various pieces alongside GFX department
- A minimum of 3 years professional editing experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Comfort with After Effects, Photoshop, and Maxon Universe (Red Giant)
- VFX and animation experience
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible to ever changing project demands/ assignments
- Adjust workflow based on projects, but retain basic structure
-Time management and ability to meet delivery deadlines
-Familiarity with digital deliverables and ability to troubleshoot the encoding process for different
-Social media experience and knowledge of current pop culture
-Experience editing and delivering for A-plus talent and brands as well as premium distributors
-Avid experience a plus but not required
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org